1. The customer agrees and acknowledges that refund shall be processed if the cancellation request is received before 24 hour of scheduled pickup. (Refer point 3 for special cases)
- The Cancellation can be done over the phone or by email. All cancellation to be made against the booking ID provided at the time of booking the cab.
- No cancellations are entertained in any case for those products/Service that Swan Cab marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Dussehra, Pongal, Diwali, New year etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- Swan Cab will not be responsible for any cancellation/delay of service in case of any natural calamity, agitation, Strike or Road Jam/traffic etc. Hence no refund would be made.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that no refund shall be processed if the cancellation request is received within 24 hours of scheduled pickup.
- Swan Cab might change driver & Taxi details prior to boarding the taxi in case of vehicle breakdown or other genuine reasons at Driver’s end. No Cancellation request shall be entertained in such cases.
- Swan Cab reserves the right to cancel/change the booking of vehicle at any point of time.
Refund Policy :
If you are eligible for refunds based on the “Cancellation and Returns” policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 8646840000, +91 9812050802.